Tuesday, May 10, 2011

25 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is about the size of an average rutabaga; 13 1/2 inches long; a pound and a half

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
6 lbs. I’m sure more, and will find out at my next doctor’s appointment, but boy is my stomach getting bigger now!

Maternity Clothes:
A few days of maternity pants, but everything else was my regular clothes.  I realized very quickly I don’t have any shorts that fit anymore, so while working at the restaurant on Saturday I had to wear shorts completely unbuttoned AND unzipped.  Thank goodness I had a long shirt on.

Gender:
GIRL!!!!!!

Movement: Yep, it’s a regular occurrence now.  Sometimes she’ll move in such a way that my stomach gets really hard in a spot.  Makes me wonder if I’m feeling a head, butt, fist, not sure what.

Sleep: I’ve been doing a little better with sleeping. As long as I have a pillow under my belly I’m more comfortable, and I just have to remember to roll over or reposition slowly.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: No big cravings this week.

Symptoms: Rash still, but that’s getting old to talk about.  Had another emotional outburst last night but it was warranted.  I think things had just been building up in this one case and I had had enough.  Poor JJ thought someone had died when I walked outside and buried my head in his chest – he knows I’m not a crier and it really caught him off guard.  I hope I can get my emotions in check soon.

Best Moment this week:
Finally clearing out the nursery and taking down the old chair rail so I can start painting!  Too bad now that I’m ready to start, I’m second guessing the pain color I chose.  Typical, huh?  :)

I added a picture of me in an outfit I wore to work today (and I had a sweater over it so don't think I sported the bra strap look all day) - it's crazy how noticeable my belly is now in pretty much anything I wear. 



6 comments: