Monday, February 28, 2011

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is about the size of an apple; 4 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, probably stayed the same

Maternity Clothes: I don’t feel like I’m getting any bigger at this point so I’m still in my normal clothes, but unbuttoning certain pants

Gender: 3 weeks!  The countdown is on.  The gender poll is tied right now, so don’t forget to vote!

Movement: Not feeling any movement yet

Sleep: Having nightly dreams, and having trouble staying asleep throughout the night.  Still getting sleepy around lunch time and early evening.

What I miss: Nothing – maybe just having more energy and motivation to get things done.

Cravings: Whatever sounds good at the moment. Cheetos.

Symptoms: Still having some slight nausea throughout the day. Sleepy. Also having strange dreams every night.  Burping a lot – but that’s not too out of the norm for me. J

Best Moment this week: Made our first purchase for the nursery – a dresser/changing table.  Can’t wait to show you guys our plans for it.

8 comments:

  1. Looking good! I had to laugh at the difference between our bellies! I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I am giant compared to you! I guess that's what an extra baby does!

    Oh and now that you've mentioned cheetos... I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're little bump is super cute. That is exciting you will find out the sex in three weeks. Before you know it, your planning and nesting will really be able to kick off. Hopefully the nausea goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had lots of cheetos this pregnancy and hadn't had any for years prior to this pregnancy!

    You look great. I bet you start to pop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 Cheetos!

    You're so teeny tiny - I can't wait to see you pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute and little :) Still soo happy for you and love reading the updates!!

    CanNOT wait to see the nursery and canNOT wait even more to see what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you find out what sex your having in 3 weeks! I hope it flys by for you. :) Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to smile a little bit when I saw you today. The beginnings of your "baby figure" is so cute and you're glowing! Yay!

    ReplyDelete