Monday, February 14, 2011

13 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby J is about the size of a medium shrimp; 3 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: None but I’ve noticed my belly isn’t as flat as it used to be

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I did buy the Bella Band last week.  I’ve only worn it once though – I’m rockin the pants unbuttoned look for now.

Gender: We hope to find out in 5 weeks!

Movement: Not feeling any movement yet

Sleep: I’m still pretty tired.  I was waking up a lot during the night last week, waking somewhat rested, then starting to feel tired around lunch time and would crash when I got home.  I’m usually asleep on the couch by 8:30 or 9.  Luckily I haven’t had to get up during the night to go to the bathroom at all.

What I miss: Nothing – maybe just having more energy and motivation to get things done

Cravings: Whatever sounds good at the moment
 
Symptoms: Still feeling nauseous throughout the day.  It’s not as frequent though so I’m taking that as a good sign.

Best Moment this week: Figuring out what we want our nursery to look like!  I can’t wait until we know the sex of the baby so we can start decorating!

Since I kept you all in the dark, here are a few pics.  The one on the top is at 5 weeks when we first found out, and the one on the bottom is at 13 weeks.  



10 comments:

  1. You are so teeny-tiny! Lookin' good Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I am totally stealing your belly pictures and pretending they are mine. Is that cool with you? hahaha. Look at your little bump! Good thing the nausea is starting to get a little better. Definitely a good sign! Can't wait to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE. Only the first pic from when you were 5 weeks showed up on the preview of my Blogger reader, and I thought "Damnit, I AM a heifer!" I'm a week behind you and thought THAT was your 13-week pic. LOL

    You're STILL tiny at 13 weeks, but that's a lil more like it (and about where I'm at, too). ;) So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!! I love your little bump. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You skinny-minny with your bump...adorable! I'm still just so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I am with Allison...I just saw 13 weeks in my blogger with that first picture and freaked out about already having a bump at 10 weeks. ha! you are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad all is well. Excited to find out the gender!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good! I'm glad that things are going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness...where the heck have I been???? CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you :) You are so deserving of this!! Can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey. Good job on keeping it on the DL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just catching up - this is awesome! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete