Monday, September 20, 2010

Happiness Today, Hope Tomorrow


I was nominated by Josey at My Cheap Version of Therapy last week, but I waited a few days to participate since I had just posted some questions about myself.  Thanks for the nomination Josey!

I'm supposed to post the picture above and list one thing I'm happy about right now and one thing that I'm hoping for in the future.  Then I pass the award on to a few other lucky bloggers!

One thing that I am happy about right now is that I still have a job!  I've mentioned a few times over the last couple of months that I was nervous about being let go at work.  There have been a lot of organizational changes and shifting going on and I thought my job was in jeopardy.  Even though I'm not 100% happy with my new role at work, I am so thankful to still have a job so we can keep our house, our cars, and pursue IF treatments to hopefully end up with a baby of our own soon (which leads me into the second question). 

One thing that I'm hoping for in the future, like many of us, is a healthy baby of my own.  To be able to get pregnant, carry a baby full term and then deliver a healthy baby is something that I want so badly.  I was really nervous when we first got married that the next step would be to have a baby.  With my fear of hospitals, needles, anything medical really I didn't know how I would get through it all - and I still don't some days.  But the excitement has taken over the fear and I am more ready now than I ever have been. I want to see JJ holding our baby one day and fall in love with him all over again.  I want to know him as a father and get to experience being a mother.  That is the one hope that I hold on to every day. 

I would like to nominate the following bloggers:

Rachel at Going For It
Lindsey at Love Always, Lindsey
Beth at Life on the M Shelf

3 comments:

  1. PHEW - I feel ya on the job front. That's great that you're still employed and able to cover the bills without stress!

    You're going to be a wonderful Mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I'll have to post on this soon. Sorry, I am just getting caught up on everything. We need to hang out now!

    ReplyDelete